Dog Show Etiquette
Planning on attending our dog shows? Great! We'd love to have you.
Here are some simple guidelines to help you better enjoy the show.
Show time - begins at 8:00 am. Best in Show generally begins around 2:00 pm.
There are 3 separate trial days for Agility, Obedience, and Rally (Friday, Saturday and Sunday).
- Agility is in the Lyttle Cow Palace.
- Obedience is in the Garrett Building.
- Rally is in the E. C. Kraft Building.
There are 2 separate shows for Conformation (Saturday and Sunday).
- Dachshunds (Longhaired), Dachshunds (Smooth), Dachshunds (Wirehaired), Terrier Breeds, Toy Breeds, Non-Sporting Breeds (except Dalmatians) will be judged in the Finley Hall Building.
- All other breeds are judged in the Carnival lot.